RECREATIONAL. FLYING LAKE. BATHE. BOAT RIDES. STROLL. BATH. CELEBRATION. SERVING TABLES. ROOMS. 
www.aglonascakuli.lv  
www.aglonascakuli.lv/ru_o_nas  
www.aglonascakuli.lv/eng_about_us
  
www.aglonascakuli.lv/de_uber_uns
About Us   Prices   Map   Contacts   
Photo   Video   What to see   
Aglonas Alpi


Aglona and its surrounding historical heritage:
Aglona - holy ground> Aglonas basil> Churches
Advance Points of Interest> Museums> Galleries
Nature> Untouched nature of Latgale
Tourism> Cycling Routes> Nature trails

Aglona Basilica
Aglonas Basilica is sacred place visited by thousands of people.
Adress: Cirīšu iela 8, Aglona, Aglonas novads, LV- 5304, GPS: 56.125235, 27.013975
Phone: +371 29188740; +371 65381109, Languages: LV, RU, DE, EN
E-mail: ab@aglonasbazilika.lv, abv@aglonasbazilika.lv, www.aglona.lvwww.aglona.travelwww.aglonasbazilika.lv

The Holy Spring
A sulfur spring with healing qualities was discovered in the monastery garden in the 19th century. The white fathers built a small hospital where one could take healing baths. The spring was named after St. Anthony. At the close of the century the spring lost its healing qualities, but the tradition of taking some water from Aglona during pilgrimage lives on. Nowadays the water in the spring is clean and tasty, and the spring is still popular among pilgrims. The name “Holy Spring” is, however, conventional and is not connected with religious cult.
Adress: Cirisu Street 8, Aglona, Aglonas distric, GPS: 56.1271, 27.0166
Phone: +371 653 81109, +371 29188740, E-mail: abv@aglonasbazilika.lv; Web: www.aglonasbazilika.lv;  www.aglona.travel







Hill of the king Chris
tA unique sculpture complex with gardens and artificial ponds. Its area is approximately 20 ha.
Adress: Madelani, Aglona parish,LV- 5304, 
GPS: 56.123871, 27.036818
Phone: +371 29742774, +371 27885591; +371 65322100;
e-mail: agkk@inbox.lv; turisms@aglona.lv, 
www.agkk.lvwww.aglona.travelwww.aglona.lv
Excursions: To apply for a tour please call Terēzija Bumbure, +371 29742774, +371 27885591
  

Skeltova Church
In 1836 St. Nicholas church was built in Skeltova village. On December 19, 1996 St. Nicholas church was celebrated 60 th anniversary.
Adress: Skeltovas parish, Aglonas district; GPS: 56.01952, 27.007638,
Phone: +371 29118597, +371 65322100, 
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; www.aglona.travel.lv

  

Starodvorje Old Believer church
This church is located in the historic area of Old Believers, which is attested by the Slavic origin.
Adress: Starodvorje, Aglonas parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.148241, 27.094027
Phone: +371 29118597; +371 65322100
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; www.aglona.travel.lv


Slostovkas Old Believer Church
The church was built in spring 1837.
Adress: Skeltovas parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.017754, 26.970170
Phone: +371 29118597; +371 65322100
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; www.aglona.travel.lv
  

Rageli Catholic Church
The first church in Rareli was built of wood, it stood in the graveyard. A tower was installed onto the church and a bell was hung in it after the World War I. The building of the church burned down during the war. In 1945 a local dean informed the curia that the church burned down, but the residential building and a shed with an extension survived in the fire. The residential building was then rebuilt as the church. 
Adress: Rageli, Graveri parish, Aglonas district; GPS: 56.060431, 27.156398
Phone: +371 29244613; +371 65322100 
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv;  www.aglona.travel.lv

Peipini Catholic Church
Peipini Catholic Church was constructed in 1922; it has a plank trimming on the outside. It is plastered inside. The ceiling is boarded with no plastering. The exterior part of the church is painted in ochre oil colour.
Adress: Peipini, Skeltovas parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.032625, 27.043804
Phone: +371 29118597; +371 65322100, 
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; , www.aglona.travel.lv




Kovalova Old Believer Church
Kovalova Old Believer Church was founded in 1861. It still functions. It is served by Father Josifs Osipovs.
Adress: Kovalova, Graveri parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.0453, 27.1022
Phone: +371 26154785, +371 65322100
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; www.aglona.travel.lv

Graveri Orthodox Church
Graveri Orthodox Church was built in 1836; it was closed down in 1950 and then demolished. The process of renovation was started recently, but due to the stress of money the building works were stopped.
Adress: Graveri, Graveri parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.066141, 27.131667
Phone: +371 29534053; +371 65322100
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; , www.aglona.travel.lv


Folvarka Prayer House
The building works of Folvarka Prayer House were initiated in 1887. The temple was built on the contribution of people. Anna Stratonovna, who returned from Riga to her parents’ native land, is the one who is keeping the history of Folvarka Prayer House. Folvarka Prayer House was robbed 12 times, even a fragment of a metal fence was stolen. There is still a bell which once informed that the prayer has begun.
Adress: Kastulinas parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.130496, 27.154609
Phone: +371 26208572; +371 656 80306; +371 653 22100 
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv, www.aglona.travel.lv

Berzgale Church
Berzgale Catholic church, a national memorial site, is a wooden construction. Berzgale church is among the oldest wooden churches of Latgale. The present-day foundation of the church was laid in 1744, the building works were accomplished in 1750, as St. Stephen and St. Laurus Church of God’s Protection.
Adress: Berzgale, Aglonas parish, Aglonas district; 
GPS: 56.1586 27.0860
Phone: +371 26134126, 
e-mail: mailto:turisms@aglona.lv; , www.aglona.travel.lvwww.youtube.com